Friday, February 13, 2009

Six O'Clock Scramble- you only have until February 28th to win!



Ever feel like a chicken with your head cut off- running around trying to do 5 things at once. I do... Right now I am blogging, warming up food for Ethan and trying to clean the kitchen while moderating Kaiden brushing his teeth... Yikes. And with the Fit Moms Challenge I am also committed to making all home made meals.

But I have found an awesome tool to keep my mom sanity intact. It is The Six O'Clock Scramble. They offer inspiring ideas for quick and healthy dinners. They help you with menu planning, grocery lists and recipes. And Stroller Strides is giving away 5 1-month FREE memberships. Click here to get the rules.

This giveaway will end February 28 at 11:59 PM EST. 5 winners will be randomly selected and notified by email. US entries only, please.

No comments: