Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Moms Most Wanted Contest- Hot Mommy Next Door!



Visit Moms Most Wanted and see how to win The Hot Mommy Next Door book! Everyone knows I love talking about ways to get into your Pre Baby Jeans, and here is another helpful motivational tool...

(from Moms Most Wanted)
"At one point or another we all ask ourselves, "who am I?" When I first became a mom, this question took on a new level of importance for me. Before my son was born three and a half years ago, I could not answer it. But his birth put my life into perspective. In some regards, it was like undergoing my own rebirth. Finally I was able to define my own idenity and my goals to my own satisfaction. I was the happiest I'd ever been. Subsequently, after the birth of my daughter two years later, I gained more clarity and fine combed my answer. Unfortunately, I also gained weight. The good news was that the experience of two pregnancies and the resulting weight gain inspired me to take charge of my life and my fitness, and ultimately it inspired me to write this book. Everything I learned from my role as a mom about taking care of my body and health is in this book."

Alison takes you through an easy and effective way to loose the "baby weight" and to help you take charge of your life. This book is really easy to read and layed out well. You can easily use it as a second Bible for regaining your life and your weight.

Alison M. Fadoul is a certified Spinning® instructor and founder of The Hot Mommy Next Door, a web source and consulting service for mothers of newborns and young children. She holds a Bachelor’s degree from Florida State University and a Master of Science degree from Nova Southeastern University.

Click here to find out how to win! Good luck!

No comments: