Friday, May 8, 2009

May is Pregnancy Awareness Month

And for those moms to be...

May is Pregnancy Awareness Month!


Declared and founded by holistic lifestyle expert Anna Getty, May 2009 marks the 2nd year of Pregnancy Awareness Month (PAM). Through PAM, Anna aims to empower pregnant women with information, “how to” ideas and inspiration to incorporate PAM’s four key initiatives – education, exercise, nutrition & wellness and nurture – into their life routines and to show women how easy it can be to make healthy changes in their lives for themselves and their children.

“My life was altered not only by the birth of my daughter, but by the experience and choices I made as I prepared my body, mind and spirit to become pregnant and the incredible inward journey of pregnancy itself. In PAM we have adopted the tagline: “Motherhood begins now,” and I really believe that. I took that message to heart before I actually became pregnant as a way to prepare my mind, body and household for this fabulous moment of creativity, and my life literally turned upside down, for the better."

Visit the PAM website for more info!

To celebrate PAM, Stroller Strides is offering FREE classes from May 10th to May 16th. Click the coupon for more info!

No comments: