Sunday, November 1, 2009

My First Year as a Stroller Strides Franchise Owner!


November marks my 1 yr anniversary as a Stroller Strides franchise owner! When I started going to class, my 2nd was 8 wks old, I was on leave and was struggling with being at home. I needed to get out of the house but there were so many reasons to stay in. I was feeling overwhelmed and alone. Through Stroller Strides, I found friends that could relate and a great workout my kids and I loved! I returned to work after 3 months but childcare for 2 kids was so expensive we couldn't make ends meet. And I missed my little guys! When I heard that Karen, the current owner, was selling the franchise I jumped on the opportunity. It was the best decision I could have made! Now I can focus on my kids while contributing to the household, I am passing on a love of health to my children and I am making a difference in other mom’s lives, just as Karen had made a difference in mine when Ethan was 8 weeks old. With the support and the education given by Stroller Strides, I have become a leader in my mom community, so different from the lonely mom that existed just 1 year ago. I now have such a sense of accomplishment, confidence, peace and purpose! Thanks Stroller Strides for this wonderful opportunity- I can’t wait to see what year 2 has to offer!

No comments: